The Software Engineering Research Group (SERG) is a research group in the Department of Computer Science at the American International University-Bangladesh (AIUB). SERG carries on research in various areas of software engineering, including software requirement engineering, design, specification, analysis, verification, and testing.
To be a prestigious research group recognized at national and international level through its achievements in the Software Engineering domain. Which will impact both social and productive sectors.
- “proXcrum - A hybrid process model for OSD”, AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering, 10(1), April-2014;
- Dr. Thuy Lin Nguyen, DR. DIP NANDI, Geoff Warburton, “ALICE In Online And On-Campus Environments – How Well Is It Received?”, Information Systems Educators Conference 2011, ISECON Proceedings, Wilmington, North Carolina, USA, Vol. 28 n1613, November-2011;
- SYED ISHTEAQUE AHMED, S. A. M. MANZUR H. KHAN, M. ANWARUL KABIR, “proXcrum � A Hybrid Process Model for OSD”, AIUB Journal of Science And Engineering (AJSE), ISN 1608-3679 Volume 10 No. 1, pp 87 � 95, August-2011;
- Md. Anwarul Kabir, Md. Salahuddin Pasha and Mohammad Abdur Razzak, M. ANWARUL KABIR, “Unified Software Development Models for Free/Open Sources Software”, IJSEA, India, Vol-2, Number-3, July-2011;
- FARHANA F LIZA, Dr. Wenbing Yao, “Implementation Architecture of Proxy Mobile IPv6 Protocol for NS2 Simulator Software”, IEEE International Conference on Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN), ISBN 978-0-7695-3522-7, February-2009;
- Md. Anwarul Kabir and Maksudul Alam Chowdhury, M. ANWARUL KABIR, “Crisis in software development:Bangladesh’s perspective”, The Bangladesh Journal, February, 2005, February-2005;