In distributed systems resources are shared: distributed systems address the collaboration and synchronization of these resources in heterogeneous computer systems while considering efficient fault-tolerance methods and security policies.
Our research deals with design and assessment of distributed systems specifically issues related to fault-tolerance, inter-process communication and synchronization, consistency and replication, and security
- Shovan Kumar Paul, A. G. M. ZAMAN, DEWAN MAHABUB SARWAR, “An Experimental Study of Distributed Consensus Protocol in AUTOSAR Based System”, In Proceedings of The 9th International Forum on Strategic Technology (iFost), IEEE, , September-2015;
- DEWAN MAHABUB SARWAR, A. G. M. ZAMAN, “Implementation and Performance Analysis of Heterogeneous Platform for Traffic Simulator and Emission Estimation System”, In Proceedings of The 9th International Forum on Strategic Technology (iFost), IEEE, , October-2014;
- SAZEDUL ALAM, A. G. M. ZAMAN, “Generation of Poly-line Road Network from Map data for Traffic Simulator”, The AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering (AJSE), Vol. 13, No. 1, August-2014;
- DEBAJYOTI KARMAKER, MOHAMMAD SAIEDUR RAHAMAN, MOHAMMAD SAIDUR RAHMAN, MD. HAFIZUR RAHMAN (HAFIZ), “EWOL Authentication Scheme for Grid Computing”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume 1, No. 1, ISSN 2049-3444, October-2011;
- X. Ma, Z. Huang, A. G. M. Zaman, I. Andréasson, A. G. M. ZAMAN, “A prototype distributed simulation platform for online energy consumption and traffic emission predictions”, International Conference on Computers for Urban Planning and Urban Management, CUPUM09, June-2009;
- Uladzimir Kharkevich, Fausto Giunchiglia, DR. SHEAK RASHED HAIDER NOORI, “P2P Concept Search: Some preliminary results”, In Proceedings of SemSearch2009 workshop at WWW, 2009, , April-2009;