The mission of this group is to design and analysis of algorithm related different areas of computer science such as theoretical computer science, cloud computing, big data processing, data mining, image processing, intelligent system, security system and so on. The main goal is to design algorithm, which will give correct outputs for all valid inputs and will be efficient in terms time and space.
Upon success on designing and validation testing of algorithm our target is to prepare and submit paper to the related flagship international conference and international journal with impact factor, which will give opportunity to introduce ourselves to the international researches and scientists.
- Md Navid Bin Anwar, MD. NAVID BIN ANWAR, “Development of Algorithms for Battery SoC Estimation in Hybrid Electric Vehicles”, GRIN Publishing GmbH, ISBN9783656957409, December-2013;
- MD. MANZURUL HASAN, Dr. Md. Saidur Rahman and Dr. Md. Rezaul Karim, “Box-Rectangular Drawings of Planar Graphs”, Journal of Graph Algorithms and Applications (JGAA), In DBLP, vol. 17, no. 6, pp. 629�646 (2013), DOI: 10.7155/jgaa.00309, October-2013;
- MASHIOUR RAHMAN, SYED ISHTEAQUE AHMED, SABBIR AHMED, “Application of Dynamic Approach to AIUB Course Scheduling Problem”, AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering (AJSE), 1/12:1608-3679, August-2013;
- MD. MANZURUL HASAN, Dr. Md. Saidur Rahman and Dr. Md. Rezaul Karim, “Box-Rectangular Drawings of Planar Graphs (Extended Abstract)”, In Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Algorithms and Computation (WALCOM 2013), In DBLP, Paper presented in IIT-Kharagpur, India, 7748 of Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), pages 334�345, Springer Berlin Heidelberg, DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-36065-7_31, December-2012;
- Md. Anwarul Kabir, M. ANWARUL KABIR, “Automation System of Protein Data Bank (PDB) with new classification using clustering”, RECOMB Satellite Conference on: Systems Biology and Computational Proteomics, University of California, San Diego, December,, November-2006;